To be safe and make everyone feel comfortable, we ask the following:
Before you attend:
Please follow guidance from the Kitsap Public Health District and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in deciding whether to attend Mom’s Morning Retreat. If you (or your child) have any symptoms or doubts, please stay home.
The following links provide detail about COVID-19 symptoms, protocols if positive, close contact with someone positive, and current prevention efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These are continuously updated, so please check regularly.
When you attend:
- People may choose to mask at any time. Per CDC recommendations masks are recommended in indoor public transportation settings and may be required in other places by local or state authorities. Please note, our facilitator may choose to unmask while speaking.
- Meeting sign-in must be completed for you and your children if they accompany you for contact tracing purposes should it be needed.
Behind the scenes:
- All Mom’s Morning Retreat childcare providers are required to be fully vaccinated. Childcare providers have the option to wear masks while caring for children during the meeting.
- Used surfaces and well-loved toys will be wiped down and washed.
- Some windows and doors may be propped open when possible for greater air flow.